Bodhi Tree Yoga presents
200 Hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training
(for aspiring yoga teachers and dedicated practitioners)
Are you ready to take your yoga journey to a deeper level of understanding? Whether your intention is to deepen your own personal practice or to spread the knowledge of this amazing science of healing, this 200hr Hatha Yoga Teacher Training will be your guide.
Join teachers Gayatri (Gayle), Maitri Devi (Tricya) and special guest teachers on your journey to teaching safe, compassionate and holistic classes with confidence, while honouring your individual voice and style.
These teachings also help to deepen your understanding of your own personal practice and integrity.
We at the Bodhi Tree Yoga Centre hope to plant the seeds and encourage our practitioners / teachers to empower themselves with a practice that has transformational qualities and a full toolbox of knowledge. A little bit of encouragement needs a yoga practitioner and everyone who is about to start something new that has never done it before. It happens the same with new casino players, who get to receive no deposit bonus deals offered by the casino establishment, so they can empower themselves to practice more until they improve their gambling skills.
Study topics include:
Asana, pranayama & meditation
Teaching methodology and student teaching / assisting
Anatomy & Physiology
The Business of yoga
Intro to Ayurveda
Ethics & Yoga Lifestyle
Teaching skills & conscious communication
Program of Study:
• Form, method of teaching, benefits and cautions of principal asanas (postures), pranayamas (breathing techniques) and kriyas (cleansing techniques)
• Learning to create various class-styles: beginner, intermediate and prenatal yoga: each class having either a very mindful, flowing sequence, or a more dynamic feel, depending on your nature as a yoga teacher, and the students present in any given class
• Teaching methodology, including modifications for age and common injuries/conditions, how to create a grounded and inspired space for teaching/learning, the use of voice, prenatal yoga, etc
• Anatomy and the physical/mental benefits of yoga
• Subtle yogic anatomy and the Chakras
• Introduction to Ayurveda, nutrition, and the yogic diet
• Ashtanga philosophy (the eight-fold path)
• Study and discussion of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, aphorisms giving insight into profound yogic practices and contemplations, as well as their life-transforming benefits
• Teaching practicum and feedback from the trainers and your peers.
Dates to be determined.
Your investment is $2795 (+hst)
Early bird registration save $200 ($2595)
We are a registered Educational Institute and are Registered by Yoga Alliance (RYT 200)
As a registered educational instituion, we can provide Tuition Tax Receipts.
For more information contact
Maitri Devi at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Gayatri at email@example.com
OR reach out to the Bodhi Tree Yoga Studio at 613-258-5775.